terça-feira, 20 de maio de 2008

Epitáfios de gente conhecida


Mel Blanc: “That’s All Folks! The Man of a Thousand Voices”
Karen Carpenter - “A star on earth, a star in heaven”
Bert Convy - “His star will forever shine.”
Rodney Dangerfield - “There goes the neighborhood.”
Bette Davis - “She did it the hard way.”
Sammy Davis, Jr. “‘The Entertainer ‘He did it all”
Douglas Fairbanks, Sr. “Good Night Sweet Prince and a flight of angels sing to thy rest.”
Marty Feldman “He made us laugh,he took my pain away. I love you, Lauretta.”
Eva Gabor “Our Darling Eva. We Love You”
Jackie Gleason - “And away we go.”
Merv Griffin - “I will not be right back after this message.”
Oliver Hardy “A genius of comedy. His talent brought joy and laughter to all the world.”
Rita Hayworth - “To yesterday’s companionship and tomorrow’s reunion.”
Scott Joplin - “American Composer”.
Jack Lemmon “In”
Stan Laurel - “A master of comedy. His genius in the art of humor brought gladness to the world he loved.”
Bela Lugosi - “Beloved father.”
Jayne Mansfield “We live to love you more each day.”
Dean Martin - “Everybody loves somebody sometime”.
Jim Morrison - “kata ton daimona eay toy”. (True to his own spirit.”
Freddie Prinze - “We love you. Psalm 23.”
Dee Dee Ramone (Douglas Colvin ) - “Ok…I gotta go now.”
Johnny Ramone “”Legendary guitarist for the Ramones”
Buddy Rich “One of a Kind.”
Roy Rogers - “The Cowboy’s Prayers: Oh Lord, I reckon I’m not much just by myself. I fail to do a lot of things I ought to do. But Lord, when trails are steep and passes high, Help me to ride it straight the whole way through. And when in the falling dusk I get the final call, I do not care how many flowers they send– Above all else the happiest trail would be For You to say to me, “Let’s ride, My friend.” Amen”
Will Rogers - “I never met a man I didn’t like.”
Minnie Ripperton - “Loving you is easy because you’re beautiful.”
Frank Sinatra -”The best is yet to come.”
Bessie Smith - “The greatest singer in the world will never stop singing.”
Billy Wilder - “I’m a writer but then nobody’s perfect.”
Hank Williams: “Thank you for all the love you gave me.There could be no one stronger.Thank you for the many beautiful songs.They will live long and longer.”
Ed Wynn - “Dear God, Thanks!”

Sem comentários: