segunda-feira, 19 de maio de 2008

as 75 frases mais conhecidas do cinema


1.“Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.” Gone with the wind.
2.“Here’s Lookin’ at you, kid” Casablanca
3.“I’ll be back.” Terminator
4.“I have a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore” The Wizard of Oz
5.“Play it again, Sam” Casablanca
6.“Say hello to my little friend.” Scarface
7.“May the Force be with you.” Star Wars
8.“I’m mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore.” Network
9.“But this goes to 11.” Spinal Tap
10.“I see dead people.” The Sixth Sense
11.“Go ahead, make my day.” Sudden Impact
12.“You can’t handle the truth.” A Few Good Men
13.“There’s no place like home.” The Wizard of Oz.
14.“Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’ll get.” Forrest Gump
15.“I’ll get you my pretty, and your little dog too.” The Wizard of Oz
16.“Yo, Adrian” Rocky
17.“They’re Here!” Poltergeist
18.“Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.” All About Eve
19.“Stella….hey Stella.” A Streetcar Named Desire
20.“I love the smell of napalm in the morning.” Apocalypse Now
21.“The stuff that dreams are made of.” The Maltese Falcon
22.“We don’t need no stinkin’ badges.” Treasure of Sierra Madre
23.“Bond, James Bond.” Dr. No
24.“I’ll make him an offer he can’t resfuse.” The Godfather
25.“Love means never having to say you’re sorry.” Love Story
26.“Rosebud” Citizen Kane
27.“You’re gonna need a bigger boat.” Jaws
28.“I coulda been a contender.” On the Waterfront
29.“Show me the money!” Jerry Maguire
30.“If you build it, he will come.” Field of Dreams
31.“you’ve got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?” Dirty Harry
32.“Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.” The Pride of the Yankees
33.“The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.” Fight Club
34.“Mrs. Robinson, you’re trying to seduce me. Aren’t you?” The Graduate
35.“You know how to whistle, don’t you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow.” Casablanca
36.“I wish I knew how to quit you. ” Brokeback Mountain
37.“All right, Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up.” Sunset Blvd.
38.“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.” Casablanca
39.“What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.” Cool Hand Luke
40.“E.T. Phone Home.” E.T
41.A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.” Silence of the Lambs.
42.“After all, tomorrow is another day.” Gone with the Wind
43.“I’ll have what she’s having.” When Harry Met Sally
44.“Plastics.” The Graduate
45.“Attica! Attica!” Dog Day Afternoon
46.“Houston, we have a problem” Apollo 13
47.“You had me at hello.” Jerry Maguire
48.“There’s no crying in baseball.” A League of Her Own
49.“Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.” Wall Street
50.“Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.” Godfather II
51.“Elementary, my dear Watson.” The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
52.“Here’s Johnny!” The Shining
53.“You aint heard nothin’ yet!” The Jazz Singer
54.“A boy’s best friend is his mother.” Psycho
55.“No wire hangers!!!” Mommie Dearest
56.“I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.” A Streetcar Named Desire
57.“Hasta la vista, baby.” The Terminator
58.“I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley.” Airplane
59.“Win just one for the Gipper.” Knute Rockne All American
60.“My name is Indigo Montoya. You have killed my father. Prepare to die.” The Princess Bride
61.“They call me Mr. Tibbs.” In the Heat of the Night
62.“I’m walking here. I’m walking here.” Midnight Cowboy
63.“Nobody puts Baby in a corner.” Dirty Dancing
64.“Well, here’s another nice mess you’ve gotten me into!” Sons of the Desert
65.“I’m king of the world” Titanic”Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?” She Done Him Wrong
66.“We rob banks.” Bonnie & Clyde
67.“Nobody’s perfect.” Some Like it Hot
68.“One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know.” Animal Crackers
69.“As God is my witness, I’ll never be hungry again.” Gone with the Wind.
70.“Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!” Dr. Strangelove
71.“Get busy livin’ or get busy dyin’” The Shawshank Redemption
72.“Fuggedaboutit” Donnie Brasco
73.“Can I borrow your underpants for ten minutes?” Sixteen Candles
74.“..But I’m funny how? I mean, funny like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh?” Goodfellas
75.“You complete me.” Jerry Maguire

3 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Gosto muito da 58. Muitas do Casablanca e do Tudo o Vento Levou...quase o filme todo :P.

Mais uma seria. "Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash" - Top Gun.

Para mais ... Ver aqui

Fresquinha disse...

Dessa não me lembrava.

Se gostas do Casablanca e de Tudo o Vento levou (alcunha do meu professor de História que era careca)...és um romântico !!!

Unknown disse...

Do Casablanca ainda acho engraçado, mas o Ventania não acho assim tanta piada. Deve ser por gostar de filmes noir